Quality Assurance and Certifications
TJR Global is committed to providing products and services that consistently meet or exceed or customers’ expectations. Our goals are for every Customer to receive on-time, defect-free products and receive accurate and timely information regarding their orders and our commitment to service them.
Our quality policy is to achieve sustained profitable growth through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competency of the company to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities. Our quality management system will enable us to provide the best value for our customer’s requirements.
Achievement of this policy involves the TJR Global team, who take individual responsibility for the quality of their work, which are monitored and measured yielding a continuous process improving working environment for all. Our management shall provide leadership and training to all employees. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by management.
TJR Global is committed to the eradication of counterfeit electronic components within the supply chain. TJR Global utilizes the following definition when discussing counterfeit electronic components:
Counterfeit components are defined as a product produced or altered to resemble a product without authority or right to do so, with the intent to mislead or defraud by presenting the imitation as original or genuine. Counterfeit components also include parts that have been re-marked or previously used.
TJR Global utilizes a broad spectrum of measures to both detect and eliminate (not mitigate) counterfeit components within the supply chain:
- Authorized Distribution Relationships To Ensure Traceability Of Those Components
- ISO 9001 Standardized Vendor Qualification & Rating System
- Counterfeit Awareness Training For all Employees
- Inbound Shipments are Received, Photographed, and Quality Inspected (2 TJR Employees Must Review Every Inbound Shipment)
- Inbound Inspection team uses Internal Photo and Data Sheet Repository for comparison
- TJR Global subscribes and contributes to several industry forums/groups where real-time counterfeit information at the component level is exchanged
- Third-Party Independent Component Testing and Verification
SBA HUBZone certified small business
Click Here: SMB HUBZone Certified
ISO 9001:2015 Updated Certificate
GIDEP (Government-Industry Data Exchange Program) is a cooperative activity between government and industry participants seeking to reduce or eliminate expenditures of resources by sharing technical information essential during research, design, development, production and operational phases of the life cycle of systems, facilities and equipment.